Crindau Community Church is an evangelical church in Newport, South Wales. It was formerly Crindau Gospel Hall and Crindau Christian Fellowship, and was established in 1901. It is situated at the end of a run of shops with the main meeting hall on the first floor.
- To be the centre of hope within our community
- To befriend and support
- To introduce people to Jesus, see their lives transformed and welcome them into our family
- To nurture and encourage each other as we grow in our faith
- To worship passionately, serve diligently and pray unceasingly
- To recognise the importance of the individual and embrace as family
- To equip and empower that together we might serve and show the love of Jesus to all
Crindau Community Church
2, Malpas Road
Tap on the church icon on the map for personalised directions
Heading south into Newport from the M4 (leaving the motorway at Junction 26, by the Brynglas tunnels), Crindau Community Church is on the left-hand side of the Malpas Road, at the end of a run of shops, opposite the Shell garage and just before you go under the footbridge.
Heading north out of Newport towards Junction 26 of the M4 (by the Brynglas Tunnels), Crindau Community Church is on the right-hand side at the start of the Malpas Road, just after you go under the footbridge and opposite the Shell garage, at the start of a run of shops.